<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13538966\x26blogName\x3dInsert+Witty+Title+Here\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jackiekessler.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jackiekessler.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2393908449738637089', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 28, 2006

HB Sneaking Onto the Shelves...


Look!!! The amazing Shannon McKelden sent me this terrific photo of HELL'S BELLES in a Borders store just south of Seattle. SQUEE! Cover out! Huzzah!!!

THANKS, SHANNON!

(By the way, Shannon's novel, Venus Envy, is now available -- I know I'm buying my copy today, when I go bookstore roaming...)

11 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous meljean said...

You know, I so want to have the legs that the woman on your cover does.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Me too. But I think she just has the one good leg. I bet she's got hammertoes on the other foot. Or maybe hooves... Heh...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

My copy of Hells Bells was just shipped yesterday *s* I can't wait until it gets here!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Richelle said...

What's this? Another author who lives in the Northwest? Jackie, how long will you continue this not-visiting charade???

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks for ordering it, Erin! I hope you enjoy.

Richelle, I know, I know. Really. Promise me that when I finally DO get to the Seattle area, you'll throw a huge party...?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger LA Burton said...

Looks great on the shelf, congrats!!!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Martha said...

Congratulations, Jackie!:D

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Devon Ellington said...

I'm hoping I can get it today as my "last book of 06" or on Tuesday as my "first book of 07"

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Naomi said...

That must be such an amazing feeling! Congratulations.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Devon Ellington said...

Jackie -- they didn't have it in the store in White Plains yet (though they promised me they ordered it), so it'll have to be my first book of 2007 instead of my last book of 2006!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Amanda Brice said...

That is SO EXCITING!!!!!

Here's wishing you oodles of success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home