The amazing Heather Brewer tagged me when I wasn't looking! I'm supposed to write five interesting or unique things about me. No pressure!
1. When I eat a meal, I will finish one food completely before moving on to the next. First my roast chicken. Then my potatoes. Then my carrots. (Or, let's face it: First my shrimp parm, then my pasta, then my garlic bread.)
2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 27. I had a deep fear of driving. I'd sit behind the wheel of a parked car, and I swear to God, I'd break out in a cold sweat. Finally got my license when Loving Husband and I started talking about having a Precious Little Tax Deduction or two. That got me over my fear and scored me a license.
3. And now I'm a leadfoot. Really. Maybe it's years of pent-up road rage that's finally coming out. Dunno. But I feel the need for speed. Got busted for it, too. 21 miles over the speed limit. 6 points on the license. Whoops. Bad Jackie. No cookie.
4. I had two paintings on display in the Brooklyn Museum of Art when I was a kid. Once in seventh grade, once in eighth grade. I was a studio art major in junior high. (Yes, that's right. An art major. In junior high school. I went to a school for the Gifted And Talented. Yep, that was in the name itself.)
5. When I was 20, I wrote a comic book for Christian Slater. It was all about how I was madly in love with him and God help me, I was writing him a fan comic book. (Ah, that devil-may-care grin...) I sent it out to him. He never wrote back. Sniffle.
Okey dokey, there you go. And now...I must TAG people. You're up...Faith Bicknell-Brown, Caitlin Kittredge, Zinnia Hope, Richelle Mead, and Michelle Rowen! (Yeah, yeah, I know, Richelle, Heather already tagged you. Consider yourself double tagged! Hee!)