I was tagged by Tyhitia Green, a.k.a. Demon Hunter. And no, this has nothing to do with why I write about demons. Really.
Here are the rules: a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I thought it would be fun if I posted about eight interesting dream tidbits about moi.
1. This morning (between 5:30 and 7:30 am, really), I had a really fucked up dream that involved Loving Husband, Jackie's Mom, Tax Deduction the Elder (or possibly Younger), and William Shatner. And coffee. And my clothes.
Basically, Bill was our overnight guest, after giving a speech or summat before the dream started. It was the next morning. And I couldn't go downstairs to put up coffee or even be social (This! Is! Bill! Shatner!) because I couldn't find my clothes -- you see, Loving Husband moved all the drawer contents around, so now my clothes were missing. And I told him to put it back, and he said it was staying this way. And we got into a big fight over it, and my mom popped by to say that she liked it this way. And then Bill came upstairs, and I dashed into the bathroom to cover myself with a bra -- the only piece of clothing I could find was a bra that must have been one of Dolly Parton's castaways -- and Bill sends in Tax Deduction the Younger (or maybe Older; stupid dream) -- to ask about when I'm putting up coffee. And then Loving Husband and I get into a fight fight -- I mean, it came to blows. (Loving Husband and I don't do that IRL. And now it seems like it would be an appropriate time for an off-color joke about blows and whatnot, but I haven't even had any coffee yet, so that's not going to happen.)
And then I woke up all upset and weepy and went to hug Loving Husband. And the thing that upset me the most is I kept pronouncing it "caw-fee." Stupid dream.
2. I once had a naughty dream about Anthony Wiggle. Sad, sad, sad.
3. When I was a kid, my mom and I had the exact same dream -- and woke up from it at the exact same time. (No, I have no idea what it was. Ideas, anyone?)
4. Most Upsetting Dream: When I was about eight, I dreamed I was a boy who was about to drown in a tidal wave. (Isn't this a fun blog post?)
5. Person I Never Had a Naughty Dream About But Wish I Would: Matt Damon.
6. Person I Wished I Looked Like in a Dream: Me, but about 15 pounds thinner.
7. When I was pregnant with Tax Deduction the Elder, I had a dream that Loving Husband, TDTE and I were in a park or a meadow, with LH and I siting under a tree, and TDTE was maybe 18 months old, running around on chubby toddler legs and having a blast. The weird thing? It wasn't TDTE I dreamed about. It was Tax Deduction the Younger. More than two years before he was born.
8. Freddie Krueger has never appeared in my dreams. If he did, I'd kick his charbroiled ass into another realm. (Pays to write about demons.)
There you go, kids! Eight dream things about me. And now, I bestow the Eight Random Things Honor to...
Richelle Mead (I know Demon Hunter tagged you -- I don't care. I'm evil)